A photo of YOUR OWN EQUINE will be transferred to an EMBROIDERY PATTERN and may then be applied to items of your choice!
Once we have this pattern, you may use it over and over again on virtually anything that can be sewn - clothing, blankets, pillows, bags, etc.
Price shown is for the process of turning your photo into an embroidery design, called digitizing, though this process involves much more than that. It will include a 3" x 3" pattern.
Larger patterns (like the barrel racer shown here) also available. Please contact me for pricing. The larger patterns would start at $200.00.
1. You supply a photo (you may email or send it to us).
2. Our embroidery artist (and this IS an art) creates the design. A photo will of it will be emailed to you for possible revision.
3. You reply with approval or possible revision request. ie. you may realize that one ear was cocked slightly in the photo and you want it straightened a little in the pattern, or perhaps the horses' eye made larger, or some stray hairs removed.
4. Revision will be completed and the design is finalized.
5. Then we work to get the colors just right, tones and shading.
The cost of having the design actually sewn on the items is in addition to this cost and will vary depending of the number of stitches in the design. Left chest design, approx. 3" x 3", will cost about $20 or less to sew onto the item of your choice. You may order the items from me, or send me your own shirts, hats, bags, etc.
If you're going to want lettering above or below the design (or both), such as the horse name or ranch name, that will affect the size of the actual design, so it's good to know that before we create it.
To ensure ample time for this process, please allow 4 weeks for delivery of final product. If you require the items faster, please Contact Us.